Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Asset importing takes a long time when opening a project for the first time
1. Open the attached project
2. Notice the time it takes for it to open
Expected result: The project opens in no longer than 30 seconds
Actual result: The project load time is bigger than a minute
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"