Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Asset Importer] "Projectsettings.asset type mismatch" exception thrown when importing a project from asset store or collab.
"Projectsettings.asset type mismatch" exception thrown when importing a project from asset store or collab in 2019.1.0a10.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open "[Mobile]Touch Input and Keyboards" project from Collab in 2019.1.0a10.
1) Create new project in 2019.1.0a10.
2) Import 2d platformer (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/essentials/tutorial-projects/2d-platformer-11228) from asset store .
Actual result: "Projectsettings.asset type mismatch" exception thrown in console.
Expected result: No error appears in the console.
Reproducible in: 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a10
Working fine in: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0f1
Note: Happens every time when downloading a project from Collab and majority of times when importing from Asset store.
Unity failed to read signed 32 bit int at line 162 of 'projectsettings/projectsettings.asset' due to type mismatch. This problem occurs when a member field in the script has changed and Unity is attempting to load data with the old format, or when the data is corrupt.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline