Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
1. Import the attached file.
2. Look at console.
Expected result: No errors are shown when file has no animation / no frame rate is used.
Actual result: When importing FBX from MODO, the error "ImportFBX Errors:
Framerate was set to 0.00, it's been reset to 1.0." is shown when file has no animation / no frame rate is used
Existing Workaround: In Modo, use "Unity Static" preset. It does set properly the FBX global settings for "TimeMode" to default which will get rid of the error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible