Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
1. Import the attached file.
2. Look at console.
Expected result: No errors are shown when file has no animation / no frame rate is used.
Actual result: When importing FBX from MODO, the error "ImportFBX Errors:
Framerate was set to 0.00, it's been reset to 1.0." is shown when file has no animation / no frame rate is used
Existing Workaround: In Modo, use "Unity Static" preset. It does set properly the FBX global settings for "TimeMode" to default which will get rid of the error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use