Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
1. Import the attached file.
2. Look at console.
Expected result: No errors are shown when file has no animation / no frame rate is used.
Actual result: When importing FBX from MODO, the error "ImportFBX Errors:
Framerate was set to 0.00, it's been reset to 1.0." is shown when file has no animation / no frame rate is used
Existing Workaround: In Modo, use "Unity Static" preset. It does set properly the FBX global settings for "TimeMode" to default which will get rid of the error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor