Search Issue Tracker
[Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
1. Import the attached file.
2. Look at console.
Expected result: No errors are shown when file has no animation / no frame rate is used.
Actual result: When importing FBX from MODO, the error "ImportFBX Errors:
Framerate was set to 0.00, it's been reset to 1.0." is shown when file has no animation / no frame rate is used
Existing Workaround: In Modo, use "Unity Static" preset. It does set properly the FBX global settings for "TimeMode" to default which will get rid of the error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order