Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.4
Asset importer error when calling AssetDatabase.Refresh during import of assembly
1. Open the attached project in Unity.
2. Copy the "TestDll/TestDll/bin/Debug/TestDll.dll" assembly into the Assets/Editor folder.
3. Wait for Unity to import the assembly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes