Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Asset importer error when calling AssetDatabase.Refresh during import of assembly
1. Open the attached project in Unity.
2. Copy the "TestDll/TestDll/bin/Debug/TestDll.dll" assembly into the Assets/Editor folder.
3. Wait for Unity to import the assembly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes