Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Asset importer error when calling AssetDatabase.Refresh during import of assembly
1. Open the attached project in Unity.
2. Copy the "TestDll/TestDll/bin/Debug/TestDll.dll" assembly into the Assets/Editor folder.
3. Wait for Unity to import the assembly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode