Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Asset Importer] Curve preview doesn't update on reverting changes
Curve preview doesn't update on reverting changes after changes were canceled for FBX animation importer
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new or open attached project
2. Import any 3D FBX with animation from the asset store
3. Select FBX in Project window and go to the Animation tab in the Inspector window
4. Scroll down to the curves group and add a curve
5. Edit curve and apply changes
6. Again edit curve and click in Hierarchy window
7. Press cancel in the appeared dialog box
8. Revert changes for FBX from the Inspector
Curve preview shows the updated/changed curve however on opening curve editor you can still see the older curve
Curve editor preview should display the older curve
2019.3.0a8, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a6
Not Occurring With: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.4f1
Cancel option was not available in 19.1
Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Jul 11, 2020 02:32
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
<a href=' https://bingo-voyance.com '>voyance gratuite immédiate</a>
Jul 06, 2020 16:56
I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
use this link https://www.google.lu/url?sa=t&url=https://merpessentials.com/
Jul 05, 2020 19:47
Jun 30, 2020 19:51
This one is good. keep up the good work!..
<a href=' http://footballraidersofficialauthentics.com/secure-your-automobile-anywhere-and-anytime/ '>Car key replacement San Antonio TX</a>
Jun 30, 2020 17:00
thanks this is good blog.
<a href=' http://longbeachkeyreplacement.bravesites.com/ '>Honda remote fob programming </a>
Jun 29, 2020 15:20
Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.
<a href=' https://5ef6ad8e61152.site123.me/ '>Nissan keyless entry</a>
Jun 29, 2020 12:05
Nice Informative Blog having nice sharing..
<a href=' https://5ef7540f60be0.site123.me/ >Car key replacement Inglewood CA</a>
Jun 28, 2020 14:22
An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers.
click here for info http://clients1.google.com/url?q=https://federicogavazzi.com/
Jun 14, 2020 12:30
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
look at this https://maps.google.com.np/url?q=http://rogueadvocates.org/
Jun 11, 2020 21:42
Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
enagic kangen water https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/116525176-kangendropjar-com