Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Asset Import] Referenced cubemap causes editor to throw errors on platform change
1. Download attached project
2. Open Doll scene.
3. Switch platform from Standalone to iOS or Android or vice versa. Error will be reported to console:
Failed to create cubemap because it is too large for the GPU.
Max cubemap size supported by hardware: 512
Cubemap size: 1024
Possible solutions include enabling mip mapping on the cubemap or reducing cubemap resolution.
Clicking on error does not lead to faulty cubemap. Overriding its size does not help to remove the error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan
- [iOS] Build crashes when orientation is set to Portrait Upside Down on devices without Home button