Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Asset Import] Referenced cubemap causes editor to throw errors on platform change
1. Download attached project
2. Open Doll scene.
3. Switch platform from Standalone to iOS or Android or vice versa. Error will be reported to console:
Failed to create cubemap because it is too large for the GPU.
Max cubemap size supported by hardware: 512
Cubemap size: 1024
Possible solutions include enabling mip mapping on the cubemap or reducing cubemap resolution.
Clicking on error does not lead to faulty cubemap. Overriding its size does not help to remove the error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails