Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.6 and higher
Found in [Package]
Asset Group loses its reference in Addressables window when a file with the same name as Asset Group is deleted
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the project "1170379.zip"
2. Open the Addressables window
3. Create an Asset or folder and name it Test
4. Delete the Test Asset or folder
5. Inspect the Addressables window
Expected result: Test Asset Group keeps its reference in the Addressables window
Actual result: Test Asset Group loses its reference in the Addressables window
Reproducible with Unity versions: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
Reproducible with package versions: 1.1.5 and below
Could not test on 2018.3.0a2 and 2018.3.0a1 due to Console errors when installing Addressables.
Dragging the Test Asset Group from the Assets/AddressableAssetsData/AssetGroups folder to the Addressables window will throw a Null Reference Exception error in the Console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"