Search Issue Tracker
(Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
(Asset Importer) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
Steps to Repro:
1. open a new project using Asset Database V1 in 2019.3
2. create a primitive Sprite asset (e.g. square, triangle, polygon, etc.)
3. view the asset in Explorer and move away the metadata file
4. re-import the sprite to create a new metadata file
Result: The new metadata file is based on the asset.
Expected: The new metadata file is based off default behaviour.
Note: The expected behaviour occurs when using Asset DB V2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order