Search Issue Tracker
(Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
(Asset Importer) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
Steps to Repro:
1. open a new project using Asset Database V1 in 2019.3
2. create a primitive Sprite asset (e.g. square, triangle, polygon, etc.)
3. view the asset in Explorer and move away the metadata file
4. re-import the sprite to create a new metadata file
Result: The new metadata file is based on the asset.
Expected: The new metadata file is based off default behaviour.
Note: The expected behaviour occurs when using Asset DB V2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails