Search Issue Tracker
(Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
(Asset Importer) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
Steps to Repro:
1. open a new project using Asset Database V1 in 2019.3
2. create a primitive Sprite asset (e.g. square, triangle, polygon, etc.)
3. view the asset in Explorer and move away the metadata file
4. re-import the sprite to create a new metadata file
Result: The new metadata file is based on the asset.
Expected: The new metadata file is based off default behaviour.
Note: The expected behaviour occurs when using Asset DB V2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode