Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Asset bundles fail to load when there are curly brackets in the group or label name
1. Open the attached project "Bug addressables names"
2. Open the Addressables Groups window
3. Select Play Mode Script > Use Existing Build
3. Click Build -> New Build -> Default Build Script
4. Open "Assets/Scenes/SampleScene"
5. Enter Play mode
Expected result: there are no errors in the Console window
Actual result: there are "Unable to open archive file" and other errors in the Console window
Reproducible with: 1.20.5 (2020.3.42f1, 2021.3.15f1), 1.21.1 (2022.2.1f1, 2023.1.0a22)
Reproducible on: macOS 12.4 (Intel)
Note: when trying to rename to use square brackets errors are thrown as a warning
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off