Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Asset Bundle] Variant bundles built via a build map show an error and have pink texture
1. Download "BundleVariant.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Press Repro -> Build Bundles (Manual)
3. Enter Play mode
Expected: no errors appear in the console and untagged_red and untagged_green cubes in Game view are red and green respectively
Actual: both cubes are pink and the error appears in the console
Reproduced on: 5.6.5p2; 2017.1.3p1; 2017.2.2p1; 2017.3.1p3; 2018.1.0b10; 2018.2.0a3
Note: error message - Variant folder path cannot be empty.
UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildAssetBundles(String, AssetBundleBuild, BuildAssetBundleOptions, BuildTarget)
Editor.BuildMenu:BuildBundlesManual() (at Assets/Editor/BuildMenu.cs:89)
Fixed on: 2018.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default