Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Asset and scene] Game object doesn't go to active scene when added from the hierarchy > right click
Gameobject doesn't go to active scene when added from the hierarchy > right click.
Steps to repro:
1. Open project
2. Create several scenes and make changes to them.
3. Drag and drop scenes into hierarchy.
4. Double click on a scene to make it active.
5. Hierarchy > Right Click > Create empty.
Gameobject gets added to the last added scene.
By default created game objects go to active scene.
2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.0a6
Working Fine in:
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background