Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Asset and scene] Game object doesn't go to active scene when added from the hierarchy > right click
Gameobject doesn't go to active scene when added from the hierarchy > right click.
Steps to repro:
1. Open project
2. Create several scenes and make changes to them.
3. Drag and drop scenes into hierarchy.
4. Double click on a scene to make it active.
5. Hierarchy > Right Click > Create empty.
Gameobject gets added to the last added scene.
By default created game objects go to active scene.
2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.0a6
Working Fine in:
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name