Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Asset and scene] Game object doesn't go to active scene when added from the hierarchy > right click
Gameobject doesn't go to active scene when added from the hierarchy > right click.
Steps to repro:
1. Open project
2. Create several scenes and make changes to them.
3. Drag and drop scenes into hierarchy.
4. Double click on a scene to make it active.
5. Hierarchy > Right Click > Create empty.
Gameobject gets added to the last added scene.
By default created game objects go to active scene.
2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.0a6
Working Fine in:
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody