Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Asset and scene] Game object doesn't go to active scene when added from the hierarchy > right click
Gameobject doesn't go to active scene when added from the hierarchy > right click.
Steps to repro:
1. Open project
2. Create several scenes and make changes to them.
3. Drag and drop scenes into hierarchy.
4. Double click on a scene to make it active.
5. Hierarchy > Right Click > Create empty.
Gameobject gets added to the last added scene.
By default created game objects go to active scene.
2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.0a6
Working Fine in:
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project