Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Asset & Scene] Double-clicking a scene file in explorer from another project no longer launches
Double-clicking a scene file in explorer from another project no longer closes the current project and opens a new project with scene loaded also "About to open another project!" pop up doesn't appear
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Double click unity scene from another project in file explorer/finder
"About to open another project!" pop up doesn't appear on Double-clicking a scene file in explorer from another project
"About to open another project!" come up and click on "Open" button closes current project and opens the new project with scene loaded.
Use the File > Open menu or open the second project using the Hub.
Note: Refer attached video
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0a1
Working fine in: 2019.2.0f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project