Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
Assertions when sampling Cloth Skinned Mesh renderer in VFX
1. Import the attached package
2. Load the Repro scene
3. Observe console errors.
The issue comes from SkinnedMeshRenderer::UploadCloths when SetWantsVertexComputeBufferBinding has been called with true.
This is a C++ behavior
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build