Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Assertion failed when trying to undo 'Set as start Snapshot' action
1. Create new audio mixer
2. Create new snapshot
3. Set it as a start snapshot
4. Undo last action
Actual: Snapshot is removed and following error is thrown in console:
Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'controller.GetStartSnapshot().IsValid() && "No Default Snapshot defined"'
Reproducible: 2017.02, 2017.01f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices