Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Assertion failed when trying to undo 'Set as start Snapshot' action
1. Create new audio mixer
2. Create new snapshot
3. Set it as a start snapshot
4. Undo last action
Actual: Snapshot is removed and following error is thrown in console:
Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'controller.GetStartSnapshot().IsValid() && "No Default Snapshot defined"'
Reproducible: 2017.02, 2017.01f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete