Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2019.3.X
Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.Exists(guid)' is thrown when any assets are changed in any way or editor is refocused
1. Open any project
2. In Project window, try creating / relocating / renaming / deleting any assets inside
3. Observe the errors thrown in console
Result errors thrown: Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.Exists(guid)'
Assertion failed on expression: 'false'
Reproduced in: 2020.1.0a3, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12
Workaround: restarting the editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows