Search Issue Tracker
Assertion failed on expression: '(srcData.GetChannelMask() & copyChannels) == copyChannels after exiting the Play mode
1. Open the project, attached by the user (castlePrototype.zip)
2. Open the "Map" scene
3. Enter and exit Play mode
4. Observe the assert in the console
Expected: there is not assert after exiting the Play mode
Reproduced in 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.3.0a1
Did not reproduce in 2017.4.2f2
Regression introduced in 2018.1.0a1
This is a duplicate of issue #1030337Assertion '(srcInfo.GetChannelMask() & copyChannels)==copyChannels' after marking mesh without lightmaps UVs as lightmap static
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project