Search Issue Tracker
Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)' when reimporting an asset
How to repro:
1. Open the attached project "case_1057954.zip"
2) In the Project View, navigate to Assets > Id1 > progs
3) Right click on `s_bubble`
4) Click 'Reimport'
Expected result: the asset is re-imported, no assertion errors appear in the console
Actual result: 'pred(*previous, *i)' assertion error is thrown
Reproducible with: 5.6.6f2, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order