Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[ADB1 - ADB2 Regression] Assertion failed on expression: 'gForceReimports->empty()' is thrown when saving SO to AssetDatabase
1. Open attached project ("case_1247090.zip")
2. Select Assets > Create > Bug Test > Hit Enter
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: Assertion failed on expression: 'gForceReimports->empty()' error is thrown
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible in: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0b3
1. Full error message:
Assertion failed on expression: 'gForceReimports->empty()'
2. Error message in 2020.2.0a12 (or above):
Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.IsBlacklistEmpty()'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made