Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[ADB1 - ADB2 Regression] Assertion failed on expression: 'gForceReimports->empty()' is thrown when saving SO to AssetDatabase
1. Open attached project ("case_1247090.zip")
2. Select Assets > Create > Bug Test > Hit Enter
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: Assertion failed on expression: 'gForceReimports->empty()' error is thrown
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible in: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0b3
1. Full error message:
Assertion failed on expression: 'gForceReimports->empty()'
2. Error message in 2020.2.0a12 (or above):
Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.IsBlacklistEmpty()'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)