Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[ADB1 - ADB2 Regression] Assertion failed on expression: 'gForceReimports->empty()' is thrown when saving SO to AssetDatabase
1. Open attached project ("case_1247090.zip")
2. Select Assets > Create > Bug Test > Hit Enter
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: Assertion failed on expression: 'gForceReimports->empty()' error is thrown
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible in: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0b3
1. Full error message:
Assertion failed on expression: 'gForceReimports->empty()'
2. Error message in 2020.2.0a12 (or above):
Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.IsBlacklistEmpty()'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field