Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[ADB1 - ADB2 Regression] Assertion failed on expression: 'gForceReimports->empty()' is thrown when saving SO to AssetDatabase
1. Open attached project ("case_1247090.zip")
2. Select Assets > Create > Bug Test > Hit Enter
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: Assertion failed on expression: 'gForceReimports->empty()' error is thrown
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible in: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0b3
1. Full error message:
Assertion failed on expression: 'gForceReimports->empty()'
2. Error message in 2020.2.0a12 (or above):
Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.IsBlacklistEmpty()'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component