Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.4f1, 2023.1.0b19, 2023.2.0a12
"Assertion failed" errors are thrown when searching in the Scene with the "Decal" Renderer Feature enabled
How to reproduce:
# Open the attached project "urp-repro.zip"
# Type "a" in the Hierarchy search bar
Expected results: No errors thrown in the Console window
Actual results: "Assertion failed" errors are thrown in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a16, 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a25
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.16f1, 2022.1.24f1, 2022.2.0a15
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags