Search Issue Tracker
Assertion failed error is thrown when importing Assets
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "The Global Mystery.zip"
2. Notice the error in the console "Assertion failed on expression: 'res == EAGAIN || !HasAbortingErrors()'"
3. This error would also appear when importing a PNG image
Expected results: Assets are imported
Actual results: Error is thrown when importing Assets
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a15
Note: Changing between versions makes the issue a lot worse. Sometimes no Assets are shown and no Assets can be imported. This project creates a loop of the folder paths The project folder->Assets-project folder->Assets->project folder->Assets.. this loop continues for some time. Sometimes the files and folder from the loop can't be deleted renamed or changed in any other way. This is only visible in the Explorer and not in the Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open