Search Issue Tracker
Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open 'SampleScene' scene
3. Enter play mode
Actual results: Notice that the Assertion Exceptionisn't printed.
AssertionException: Assertion failure. Value was False
at UnityEngine.Assertions.Assert.Fail (System.String message, System.String userMessage) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at UnityEngine.Assertions.Assert.IsTrue (System.Boolean condition, System.String message) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at AssertFinalizedClass.Finalize () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.6f1, 2018.4.9f1, 2017.4.32f1
- This AssertionException is printed in Standalone, UWP, iOS players.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window