Search Issue Tracker
Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open 'SampleScene' scene
3. Enter play mode
Actual results: Notice that the Assertion Exceptionisn't printed.
AssertionException: Assertion failure. Value was False
at UnityEngine.Assertions.Assert.Fail (System.String message, System.String userMessage) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at UnityEngine.Assertions.Assert.IsTrue (System.Boolean condition, System.String message) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at AssertFinalizedClass.Finalize () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.6f1, 2018.4.9f1, 2017.4.32f1
- This AssertionException is printed in Standalone, UWP, iOS players.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model