Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.1f1
Fixed in 2018.4.X
AssemblyUpdater throws Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'UnityEngine.CoreModule
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Project "AssemblyLoadParserError.Unity"
2. Re-import "DllWithAttribute" Asset in the Project Window
Expected result: .dll file can be re-imported with no errors
Actual result: reimporting .dll file with attribute [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod(RuntimeInitializeLoadType.BeforeSceneLoad)] throws Assembly error
Reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b9
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio