Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.1f1
Fixed in 2018.4.X
AssemblyUpdater throws Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'UnityEngine.CoreModule
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Project "AssemblyLoadParserError.Unity"
2. Re-import "DllWithAttribute" Asset in the Project Window
Expected result: .dll file can be re-imported with no errors
Actual result: reimporting .dll file with attribute [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod(RuntimeInitializeLoadType.BeforeSceneLoad)] throws Assembly error
Reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b9
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Aug 20, 2020 01:55
good one <a href="https://www.lyricsauto.com">lyricsauto</a>