Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
Assembly Definition Files Break UWP Build
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "TestScene".
2. Change Platform to UWP.
3. Press Build
Expected result: Build finishes successfully
Actual result: When adding Assembly Definition Files to a project, it breaks the ability to do successful UWP builds
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b1
Fixed on: 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b3, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager