Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
Assembly Definition Files Break UWP Build
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "TestScene".
2. Change Platform to UWP.
3. Press Build
Expected result: Build finishes successfully
Actual result: When adding Assembly Definition Files to a project, it breaks the ability to do successful UWP builds
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b1
Fixed on: 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b3, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%