Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Assembly Definition Files Break UWP Build
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "TestScene".
2. Change Platform to UWP.
3. Press Build
Expected result: Build finishes successfully
Actual result: When adding Assembly Definition Files to a project, it breaks the ability to do successful UWP builds
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b1
Fixed on: 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b3, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes