Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Assembly Definition breaks Inspector without the ability to fix it manually when its name is set to none
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Create Assembly Definition
3. Delete its name and apply
4. Inspector will break and you'll get an error saying: "Required property 'name' not set"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a2
Actual results: Assembly Definition breaks the Inspector and you have to edit it's code in order to fix it
Expected results: it shouldn't break the Inspector and prevent the user from correcting it without manually modifying the file with an external editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler