Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Assemblies built with .NET 4.6 are not loaded on their first import
Steps to reproduce:
1. Delete 'Library' folder from the attached project (important)
2. Open attached project
3. Select "dotnet 35 scriptable object" in the project view and observe the inspector
4. Select "dotnet 46 scriptable object" in the project view and observe the inspector in comparison with "35 scriptable object"
Expected behavior: Assemblies built with .NET 4.6 are loaded on their first import (like 3.5)
Reimporting the object doesn't fix the issue
Navigating to "Assets/Create/" doesn't show "New .NET 4.6 scriptable object"
In 2017.2.0a3 selecting "dotnet 46 scriptable object" in the project view throws null reference exception
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [UIR] GroupTransform has invalid self-clipping
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object