Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Assemblies built with .NET 4.6 are not loaded on their first import
Steps to reproduce:
1. Delete 'Library' folder from the attached project (important)
2. Open attached project
3. Select "dotnet 35 scriptable object" in the project view and observe the inspector
4. Select "dotnet 46 scriptable object" in the project view and observe the inspector in comparison with "35 scriptable object"
Expected behavior: Assemblies built with .NET 4.6 are loaded on their first import (like 3.5)
Reimporting the object doesn't fix the issue
Navigating to "Assets/Create/" doesn't show "New .NET 4.6 scriptable object"
In 2017.2.0a3 selecting "dotnet 46 scriptable object" in the project view throws null reference exception
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.