Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Assemblies built with .NET 4.6 are not loaded on their first import
Steps to reproduce:
1. Delete 'Library' folder from the attached project (important)
2. Open attached project
3. Select "dotnet 35 scriptable object" in the project view and observe the inspector
4. Select "dotnet 46 scriptable object" in the project view and observe the inspector in comparison with "35 scriptable object"
Expected behavior: Assemblies built with .NET 4.6 are loaded on their first import (like 3.5)
Reimporting the object doesn't fix the issue
Navigating to "Assets/Create/" doesn't show "New .NET 4.6 scriptable object"
In 2017.2.0a3 selecting "dotnet 46 scriptable object" in the project view throws null reference exception
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] [UI] Selected label contains data after cleanup
- Mismatched shadow projection between the Scene and Game views
- Infinite creation of Materials
- [MAC] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously