Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[asmdef] "assemblyReferences" doesn't contain any references, only 'Null' values
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected Result: The Console should output the Assembly Reference used to build this Assembly
Actual Result: The Console outputs "Null"
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.3f1
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.0b1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.1p3 (AssemblyDefinitions only implemented from 2017.3.0b1)
"allReferences": "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime