Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[asmdef] "assemblyReferences" doesn't contain any references, only 'Null' values
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected Result: The Console should output the Assembly Reference used to build this Assembly
Actual Result: The Console outputs "Null"
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.3f1
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.0b1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.1p3 (AssemblyDefinitions only implemented from 2017.3.0b1)
"allReferences": "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile
- [Linux][Profiler] Missing Profiler error has thrown clicking the "Save Changes" button
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small