Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[asmdef] "assemblyReferences" doesn't contain any references, only 'Null' values
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected Result: The Console should output the Assembly Reference used to build this Assembly
Actual Result: The Console outputs "Null"
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.3f1
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.0b1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.1p3 (AssemblyDefinitions only implemented from 2017.3.0b1)
"allReferences": "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player