Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[asmdef] "assemblyReferences" doesn't contain any references, only 'Null' values
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected Result: The Console should output the Assembly Reference used to build this Assembly
Actual Result: The Console outputs "Null"
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.3f1
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.0b1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.1p3 (AssemblyDefinitions only implemented from 2017.3.0b1)
"allReferences": "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)