Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[asmdef] "assemblyReferences" doesn't contain any references, only 'Null' values
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected Result: The Console should output the Assembly Reference used to build this Assembly
Actual Result: The Console outputs "Null"
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.3f1
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.0b1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.1p3 (AssemblyDefinitions only implemented from 2017.3.0b1)
"allReferences": "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy