Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[asmdef] An AssemblyDefinition with duplicate references, loses those references when re-opening the project
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Click on "NewAssembly Main" in the Project window
3. In the Inspector window add two objects in the "References"
4. Drag "DummyAsmDef1" to both of the fields
6. Re-open the project
7. Click on "NewAssembly Main" in the Project window
8. Both "References" are missing and there are two "AssemblyDefinitionException" errors
Expected Result: The AssemblyDefinition references should stay the same after re-opening the project
Actual Result: the duplicate AssemblyDefinition references are missing and two "AssemblyDefinitionException" errors appear
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.3f1
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.0b1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.3.0a7 (Assembly Definitions implemented only from 2017.3.0b1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'