Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
ArtifactInfo.Internal_Destroy exception thrown when in Play mode while using Rider debugger
1. Open the attached user's project
2. Open any script in the project with Rider
3. Attach Rider debugger to the Editor
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: No exception is thrown
Actual result: Rider debugger throws an exception
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a20, 2021.2.0b11, 2022.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.0a19
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0a12 (Issues with downgrading)
1. If the exception is not thrown after entering Play mode, try selecting various Assets in the Project Browser.
2. Seems to only reproduce on Rider.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project