Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
ArtifactInfo.Internal_Destroy exception thrown when in Play mode while using Rider debugger
1. Open the attached user's project
2. Open any script in the project with Rider
3. Attach Rider debugger to the Editor
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: No exception is thrown
Actual result: Rider debugger throws an exception
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a20, 2021.2.0b11, 2022.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.0a19
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0a12 (Issues with downgrading)
1. If the exception is not thrown after entering Play mode, try selecting various Assets in the Project Browser.
2. Seems to only reproduce on Rider.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes