Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Articulation cache size doesn't match supplied list size after removing child GameObject
1. Open project "Bug Report.zip"
2. Open Scene "TestScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In Game view, select the button "Attach"
5. In Game view, select the button "Detach"
Expected result: Articulation cache size capacity matches supplied list size
Actual result: Articulation cache size capacity doesn't match supplied list size
Reproducible with: 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a2
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1 (Don't have Articulation Body Component)
Error: Articulation cache size(total degrees of freedom of all joints + 6 if root body is not immovable) does not match supplied list size!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform