Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Articulation cache size doesn't match supplied list size after removing child GameObject
1. Open project "Bug Report.zip"
2. Open Scene "TestScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In Game view, select the button "Attach"
5. In Game view, select the button "Detach"
Expected result: Articulation cache size capacity matches supplied list size
Actual result: Articulation cache size capacity doesn't match supplied list size
Reproducible with: 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a2
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1 (Don't have Articulation Body Component)
Error: Articulation cache size(total degrees of freedom of all joints + 6 if root body is not immovable) does not match supplied list size!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance