Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Articulation cache size doesn't match supplied list size after removing child GameObject
1. Open project "Bug Report.zip"
2. Open Scene "TestScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In Game view, select the button "Attach"
5. In Game view, select the button "Detach"
Expected result: Articulation cache size capacity matches supplied list size
Actual result: Articulation cache size capacity doesn't match supplied list size
Reproducible with: 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a2
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1 (Don't have Articulation Body Component)
Error: Articulation cache size(total degrees of freedom of all joints + 6 if root body is not immovable) does not match supplied list size!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed on: 2022.1.0a8
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in: 2021.2.12f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in: 2020.3.31f1