Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Articulation cache size doesn't match supplied list size after removing child GameObject
1. Open project "Bug Report.zip"
2. Open Scene "TestScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In Game view, select the button "Attach"
5. In Game view, select the button "Detach"
Expected result: Articulation cache size capacity matches supplied list size
Actual result: Articulation cache size capacity doesn't match supplied list size
Reproducible with: 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a2
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1 (Don't have Articulation Body Component)
Error: Articulation cache size(total degrees of freedom of all joints + 6 if root body is not immovable) does not match supplied list size!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error is thrown when removing an element from a list in a ScriptableObject in the Inspector window
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project