Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Articulation Body "Immovable" and "UseGravity" toggles do not work at runtime
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open new project
2. Add GameObject with ArticulationBody component to scene
3. Enter play mode
4. On the ArticulationBody toggle on "Immovable"
5. Observe object still falling
3. On the ArticulationBody toggle off "Use Gravity"
4. Enter play mode
5. Toggle on "Use Gravity"
6. Observe object not falling
Expected: If body is set to immovable at runtime, it should stop moving. Alternatively, if body is set to use gravity during runtime, it should start falling due to the effect of gravity
Actual: Neither Immovable or Gravity toggles on the Inspector work at runtime.
Revision: trunk f4de2e18f414
Built: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 00:58:40 GMT
2021.1.0f1, 2020.3.1f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.1.17f1.4949
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included