Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Articulation Body "Immovable" and "UseGravity" toggles do not work at runtime
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open new project
2. Add GameObject with ArticulationBody component to scene
3. Enter play mode
4. On the ArticulationBody toggle on "Immovable"
5. Observe object still falling
3. On the ArticulationBody toggle off "Use Gravity"
4. Enter play mode
5. Toggle on "Use Gravity"
6. Observe object not falling
Expected: If body is set to immovable at runtime, it should stop moving. Alternatively, if body is set to use gravity during runtime, it should start falling due to the effect of gravity
Actual: Neither Immovable or Gravity toggles on the Inspector work at runtime.
Revision: trunk f4de2e18f414
Built: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 00:58:40 GMT
2021.1.0f1, 2020.3.1f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.1.17f1.4949
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object