Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.1f1, 2023.1.0a20
Arrow keys change slider value instead of caret position when the Range attribute is used
Steps to reproduce:
# Open the attached project
# Open Scenes/SampleScene
# Select "SomeObject"
# Place your cursor inside the Some Value field
# Try to move the caret position using the left/right arrows
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a9, 2023.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2022.2.0a8
Actual result: arrow keys move the slider when the input field is focused
Expected result: arrow keys only move the caret position and not the slider
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform