Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.1.12, 4.2.6, 5.0.2, 5.1.0-pre.1
Found in [Package]
AR Camera feed jitters and shakes with mutithreaded rendering when running on iOS 16
1. What happened
The AR camera feed will start jittering and shaking when mutlithreaded rendering is enabled and the app is running on iOS 16.
2. How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
Build the player to an iPhone12 Pro Max running iOS 16, start the simple AR scene and scan around for a little bit generating planes. If the camera feed is still stable then go to the home screen and come back and the camera feed will go hey wire.
Reproduced on iPhone 11 and iPad Pro M1, however they for some reason need more geomtry in the scene before the camera feed starts to bug out.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0