Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.1.12, 4.2.6, 5.0.2, 5.1.0-pre.1
Found in [Package]
AR Camera feed jitters and shakes with mutithreaded rendering when running on iOS 16
1. What happened
The AR camera feed will start jittering and shaking when mutlithreaded rendering is enabled and the app is running on iOS 16.
2. How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
Build the player to an iPhone12 Pro Max running iOS 16, start the simple AR scene and scan around for a little bit generating planes. If the camera feed is still stable then go to the home screen and come back and the camera feed will go hey wire.
Reproduced on iPhone 11 and iPad Pro M1, however they for some reason need more geomtry in the scene before the camera feed starts to bug out.
Oct 03, 2022 16:38
Don't really get where this issue is fixed and why it is marked as "fixed". If it's really fixed, what do I have to do to fix it for my project, too ?
Aug 12, 2022 22:01
We encountered the same issue on iOS 16 beta 4. Jittering got better with beta 5 but still occurring. Is this known issue caused by Metal 3 update in iOS?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 5.1.0-pre.1):
Fixed in v5.1.0-pre.1.
Resolution Note (fix version 5.0.2):
Fixed in v5.0.2.
Resolution Note (fix version 4.2.6):
Fixed in v4.2.6.
Resolution Note (fix version 4.1.12):
Fixed in v4.1.12.