Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
ManagedReferences on a Prefab instance that cannot be applied or reverted to the Prefab Asset needs to be handled
1. Open the attached 'My project' project
2. Open the 'scene' Scene
3. Observe the 'Placer with override' GameObject in the Inspector
4. Right-click on the 'Placer' property and 'Apply to Prefab 'Placer''
5. Observe the Console
Expected result: No errors are in the Console
Actual result: Multiple 'ApplySingleProperty copy state error: SerializedProperty could not be found for placer.lineDirection.x' errors are in the Console
Reproducible with: 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.14f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2019.4.36f1 (due to compile errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform