Search Issue Tracker
"Apply to prefab" popup not working when opened from certain labels
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project and open the "SampleScene" scene
2. Expand the "GameObject" object and add the "some reference 2" object to the "Test with Class" -> "Something" field
3. Right-click "Test with Class" and press "Apply to prefab"
4. Observe the "Something" field
Expected result: the added reference is saved
Actual result: the added reference is lost when clicking "Apply to prefab" on certain labels
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy