Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Application version string in PlayerSettings is listed under Mac App Store Options although it affects all standalone platforms
Version string is listed under Mac App Store Options, however, Application.version returns this same string on other platforms as well.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings.
Under 'Mac App Store Options' category, notice there is a 'Version' entry. However, when this entry is changed, Application.version returns this string on other platforms as well (Windows and Linux, also when used for Unity Performance Reporting, for example). Additionally, the name of this entry should probably be changed to 'Application Version', to better reflect what it represents.
2017.1.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0b6 (this field first appeared in 5.6.0b6)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates