Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Application version string in PlayerSettings is listed under Mac App Store Options although it affects all standalone platforms
Version string is listed under Mac App Store Options, however, Application.version returns this same string on other platforms as well.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings.
Under 'Mac App Store Options' category, notice there is a 'Version' entry. However, when this entry is changed, Application.version returns this string on other platforms as well (Windows and Linux, also when used for Unity Performance Reporting, for example). Additionally, the name of this entry should probably be changed to 'Application Version', to better reflect what it represents.
2017.1.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0b6 (this field first appeared in 5.6.0b6)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets