Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Application version string in PlayerSettings is listed under Mac App Store Options although it affects all standalone platforms
Version string is listed under Mac App Store Options, however, Application.version returns this same string on other platforms as well.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings.
Under 'Mac App Store Options' category, notice there is a 'Version' entry. However, when this entry is changed, Application.version returns this string on other platforms as well (Windows and Linux, also when used for Unity Performance Reporting, for example). Additionally, the name of this entry should probably be changed to 'Application Version', to better reflect what it represents.
2017.1.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0b6 (this field first appeared in 5.6.0b6)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property