Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[macOS] Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
How to reproduce:
1. Change the system language to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
2. Restart the PC
3. Open the attached Scene labeled "SampleScene"
4. Enter the Play Mode
5. In the Game View, click the "Get System Language" button
6. Observe the detected language
Expected result: Application.systemLanguage returns "Norwegian"
Actual result: Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
Note: Tested on Mac, not reproducible on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR