Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[macOS] Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
How to reproduce:
1. Change the system language to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
2. Restart the PC
3. Open the attached Scene labeled "SampleScene"
4. Enter the Play Mode
5. In the Game View, click the "Get System Language" button
6. Observe the detected language
Expected result: Application.systemLanguage returns "Norwegian"
Actual result: Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
Note: Tested on Mac, not reproducible on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator