Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[macOS] Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
How to reproduce:
1. Change the system language to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
2. Restart the PC
3. Open the attached Scene labeled "SampleScene"
4. Enter the Play Mode
5. In the Game View, click the "Get System Language" button
6. Observe the detected language
Expected result: Application.systemLanguage returns "Norwegian"
Actual result: Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
Note: Tested on Mac, not reproducible on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked