Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[macOS] Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
How to reproduce:
1. Change the system language to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
2. Restart the PC
3. Open the attached Scene labeled "SampleScene"
4. Enter the Play Mode
5. In the Game View, click the "Get System Language" button
6. Observe the detected language
Expected result: Application.systemLanguage returns "Norwegian"
Actual result: Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
Note: Tested on Mac, not reproducible on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version