Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
How to reproduce:
1. Change the system language to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
2. Restart the PC
3. Open the attached Scene labeled "SampleScene"
4. Enter the Play Mode
5. In the Game View, click the "Get System Language" button
6. Observe the detected language
Expected result: Application.systemLanguage returns "Norwegian"
Actual result: Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
Note: Tested on Mac, not reproducible on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefabs are reimporting every time a code change is made
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger