Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Application.systemLanguage returns original language even after changing it
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached project
2) play on fresh Windows 7 where language was changed to english
note: originally tested when french was changed to english
Actual: Application.systemLanguage returns "French"
Expected: Application.systemLanguage returns "English"
Does not reproduce on Windows 10
Reproduced: 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications