Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Application.systemLanguage returns original language even after changing it
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached project
2) play on fresh Windows 7 where language was changed to english
note: originally tested when french was changed to english
Actual: Application.systemLanguage returns "French"
Expected: Application.systemLanguage returns "English"
Does not reproduce on Windows 10
Reproduced: 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Bluetooth keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
- [Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
- [IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
- [Android] [Video Player] Black screen if streaming a video in release mode (Development Build disabled)
- Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped