Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Application.systemLanguage returns original language even after changing it
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached project
2) play on fresh Windows 7 where language was changed to english
note: originally tested when french was changed to english
Actual: Application.systemLanguage returns "French"
Expected: Application.systemLanguage returns "English"
Does not reproduce on Windows 10
Reproduced: 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd