Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Application.systemLanguage returns original language even after changing it
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached project
2) play on fresh Windows 7 where language was changed to english
note: originally tested when french was changed to english
Actual: Application.systemLanguage returns "French"
Expected: Application.systemLanguage returns "English"
Does not reproduce on Windows 10
Reproduced: 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode