Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Application.systemLanguage returns original language even after changing it
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached project
2) play on fresh Windows 7 where language was changed to english
note: originally tested when french was changed to english
Actual: Application.systemLanguage returns "French"
Expected: Application.systemLanguage returns "English"
Does not reproduce on Windows 10
Reproduced: 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- Material changes are not tracked properly when using recursive rendering
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Editor crashes after a while of playing