Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
Application.OpenURL problem with mailto on Tizen
Was able to repro this on 5.4b14 and 5.3.4f1 on Win 8.1 using the 2.4SDK, however I think this is a Tizen bug as the app that crashes is the Tizen email program:
1) Application.OpenURL works for opening URLs (I tried http://www.google.com)
2) It does NOT work for mailto: protocol. I tried doing this with the "Email" capabilities box checked and not.
1) Paste the following code into an OnGUI function:
if (GUI.Button (new Rect (100, 100, 100, 100), "Press to open browser"))
if (GUI.Button (new Rect (300, 300, 100, 100), "Press to send email"))
2) Put that script on the camera in a blank scene
3) Push to device
4) Press button 1: It opens browser
5) Press button 2: It opens the email program; email program then crashes
6) Repeat steps 4-5, but check the capability "email" box in Build Settings > Publishing Settings first.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework