Search Issue Tracker
Application.isPlaying is false when OnEnable is called from a ScriptableObject after entering the Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. In the Project Window, select the "New Scriptable Object Sample"
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: Application.isPlaying is true after OnEnable function is called
Actual result: Application.isPlaying is false after OnEnable function is called
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits