Search Issue Tracker
Application.isPlaying is false when OnEnable is called from a ScriptableObject after entering the Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. In the Project Window, select the "New Scriptable Object Sample"
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: Application.isPlaying is true after OnEnable function is called
Actual result: Application.isPlaying is false after OnEnable function is called
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression