Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[Android] Application detects gamepad only after its input was made
1) Take any Android device and connect any gamepad to it
2) Download and open user's attached project
3) Build and run "Man" scene on device with connected gamepad
-- Using ADB notice that there's no Debug.Log() message displayed
4) Press any button on gamepad or move any joystick
-- Notice that "Connected" was printed
Expected result: "Connected" should be printed without pressing any button on joystick; it should be printed as soon as app is launched.
5.5.0f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Unable to reproduce with: 5.4.4f1
LG G3, Android 5.0
Nvidia Shield Tablet, Android 6.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'