Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[Android] Application detects gamepad only after its input was made
1) Take any Android device and connect any gamepad to it
2) Download and open user's attached project
3) Build and run "Man" scene on device with connected gamepad
-- Using ADB notice that there's no Debug.Log() message displayed
4) Press any button on gamepad or move any joystick
-- Notice that "Connected" was printed
Expected result: "Connected" should be printed without pressing any button on joystick; it should be printed as soon as app is launched.
5.5.0f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Unable to reproduce with: 5.4.4f1
LG G3, Android 5.0
Nvidia Shield Tablet, Android 6.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Feb 11, 2017 03:48
This is only part of the problem. If you disconnect a controller, it does not disappear from the list. If you then re-connect the controller and press a button to activate it, it appears as yet another copy of the same controller in the list. You can repeat this over and over to build a massive list of phantom controllers.