Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[AppleTV] AppleTV builds fail to pass asset validation due to 2x image assets in 'AppIcon - Large' when submitting to App Store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to AppleTV
3. Build the project
4. Open the generated Xcode project
5. Archive the project and try to Upload it to App Store (to do this you will need an App ID set up to work with tvOS App Store distribution provisioning profile)
6. The game fails asset validation with an error:
ERROR ITMS-90718: "Invalid Image Asset. The App Store Icon must only contain an image with size (1280pt x 768pt @1x). Refer to https://developer.apple.com/tvos/human-interface-guidelines/icons-and-images/app-icon for more information"
Workaround: Delete 2x image assets from 'AppIcon - Large' in the generated Xcode project.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()