Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[AppleTV] AppleTV builds fail to pass asset validation due to 2x image assets in 'AppIcon - Large' when submitting to App Store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to AppleTV
3. Build the project
4. Open the generated Xcode project
5. Archive the project and try to Upload it to App Store (to do this you will need an App ID set up to work with tvOS App Store distribution provisioning profile)
6. The game fails asset validation with an error:
ERROR ITMS-90718: "Invalid Image Asset. The App Store Icon must only contain an image with size (1280pt x 768pt @1x). Refer to https://developer.apple.com/tvos/human-interface-guidelines/icons-and-images/app-icon for more information"
Workaround: Delete 2x image assets from 'AppIcon - Large' in the generated Xcode project.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once