Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[AppleTV] AppleTV builds fail to pass asset validation due to 2x image assets in 'AppIcon - Large' when submitting to App Store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to AppleTV
3. Build the project
4. Open the generated Xcode project
5. Archive the project and try to Upload it to App Store (to do this you will need an App ID set up to work with tvOS App Store distribution provisioning profile)
6. The game fails asset validation with an error:
ERROR ITMS-90718: "Invalid Image Asset. The App Store Icon must only contain an image with size (1280pt x 768pt @1x). Refer to https://developer.apple.com/tvos/human-interface-guidelines/icons-and-images/app-icon for more information"
Workaround: Delete 2x image assets from 'AppIcon - Large' in the generated Xcode project.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build