Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Apple File Merge not supported by Collaborate as diff tool
How to Repro:
1. Open a Collab-enabled Project in Unity 2020.1+.
2. Open the Preferences menu, go to External Tools and make sure that Apple File Merge is selected as the Revision Control Diff/Merge Tool.
3. Create small change in SampleScene.unity and save.
4. Open the Collab Window by pressing the Collab button.
5. On the modified SampleScene asset, hover over it and choose to See Differences.
Expected: Apple File Merge should open and highlight the changes made in SampleScene.unity.
Actual: Apple File Merge doesn't open, in the Collab Window there is a red error that says "Sorry, something went wrong, please try again later."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator