Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Apple File Merge not supported by Collaborate as diff tool
How to Repro:
1. Open a Collab-enabled Project in Unity 2020.1+.
2. Open the Preferences menu, go to External Tools and make sure that Apple File Merge is selected as the Revision Control Diff/Merge Tool.
3. Create small change in SampleScene.unity and save.
4. Open the Collab Window by pressing the Collab button.
5. On the modified SampleScene asset, hover over it and choose to See Differences.
Expected: Apple File Merge should open and highlight the changes made in SampleScene.unity.
Actual: Apple File Merge doesn't open, in the Collab Window there is a red error that says "Sorry, something went wrong, please try again later."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered