Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Apple File Merge not supported by Collaborate as diff tool
How to Repro:
1. Open a Collab-enabled Project in Unity 2020.1+.
2. Open the Preferences menu, go to External Tools and make sure that Apple File Merge is selected as the Revision Control Diff/Merge Tool.
3. Create small change in SampleScene.unity and save.
4. Open the Collab Window by pressing the Collab button.
5. On the modified SampleScene asset, hover over it and choose to See Differences.
Expected: Apple File Merge should open and highlight the changes made in SampleScene.unity.
Actual: Apple File Merge doesn't open, in the Collab Window there is a red error that says "Sorry, something went wrong, please try again later."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player