Search Issue Tracker
AppDomain.UnhandledException and AppDomain.FirstChanceException Are Not Called
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Unity_ExceptionHandling_Error.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter the PlayMode
Expected result: The top text is "UNHANDLED EXCEPTION FOUND" and the bottom text is "FIRST CHANCE EXCEPTION FOUND"
Actual result: The top text is "NO UNHANDLED" and the bottom text is "NO FIRST CHANGE"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true