Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.0.1
APIUpdater assumes script encoding is UTF-8
Non UTF-8 encoded script content may become wrong if it gets updated by APIUpdater.
Hereafter, APIUpdater uses UTF-8 only if script has a BOM, otherwise fallbacks to machine default encoding.
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project in 5.0.1p1
- Notice that this symbol (�) is inserted into every line where a dash (-) should be
- Opening the project in an older version does not show anything where a dash should be
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors