Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
API Updater pops up and internal recursion is detected when non-invocable member Component.rigidbody is used like a method
How to reproduce:
1. Download the tester-attached script(NewBehaviourScript.cs)
2. Create a new Unity project
3. Import the script
Expected result: the script fails to compile and no API Updater pop-up shows up
Actual result: the script fails to compile and API Updater pop-up shows up
Reproducible with: 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1
2017.4 does not create an API Updater pop-up and instead shows a single error:
Assets/NewBehaviourScript.cs(10,50): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `rigidbody'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete