Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[API|Mesh] Cannot change vertex colors using MeshRender.additionalVertexStreams
The MeshRenderer.additionalVertexStreams variable does not work as described in the Unity scripting manual.
A near term workaround might be to remove the documentation for this variable, since it seems like a minor feature for customer use. However, this variable was implemented for Enlighten usage, so developer scrutiny is recommended in case this might be behind some Enlighten problems.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle