Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Any State -> transitions do not work correctly with Ordered Interruption
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached projetc "case_808387 repro" and open in Unity.
2) Open scene "mecanim_crossfade_test".
3) Select "GameObject" in Hierarchy tab.
4) Press Play and go to Animator window.
5) You should see the Any State -> scale_some transition constantly being interrupted by the scale_some -> Empty transition. (see attached gif"anim_interrupting").
6) Select the Transition between Any State -> scale_some. Change the Interuption Source to Current State, check the Ordered Interruption box, set the Interruption Source back to Next State. Note that the Ordered Interruption box is greyed out but stays checked.
Note: You should now see the Any State -> scale_some transition reliably finish, with no more interruptions from the scale_some -> Empty transition.(see attached gif"anim_not_interrupting").
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p7, 5.4.0b25, 5.5.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser