Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Any State -> transitions do not work correctly with Ordered Interruption
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached projetc "case_808387 repro" and open in Unity.
2) Open scene "mecanim_crossfade_test".
3) Select "GameObject" in Hierarchy tab.
4) Press Play and go to Animator window.
5) You should see the Any State -> scale_some transition constantly being interrupted by the scale_some -> Empty transition. (see attached gif"anim_interrupting").
6) Select the Transition between Any State -> scale_some. Change the Interuption Source to Current State, check the Ordered Interruption box, set the Interruption Source back to Next State. Note that the Ordered Interruption box is greyed out but stays checked.
Note: You should now see the Any State -> scale_some transition reliably finish, with no more interruptions from the scale_some -> Empty transition.(see attached gif"anim_not_interrupting").
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p7, 5.4.0b25, 5.5.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected