Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Moving a camera in the Scene view causes object flickering when GPU instancing and Realtime GI are enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "2018_InstTest.zip" and scene "spheres"
2. In Scene View, move around the scene (with WASD and right-click)
3. Observe objects in Scene View
Expected result: lighting on objects do not flicker
Actual result: any camera movement causes object light flickers
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a6, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.0a5
Lighting window -> Lightmapping Settings -> Lightmapper -> Enlighten
Lighting window -> Realtime Lighting -> Realtime Global Illumination -> true
Object's material -> Advanced options -> Enable GPU Instancing -> true
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default