Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Moving a camera in the Scene view causes object flickering when GPU instancing and Realtime GI are enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "2018_InstTest.zip" and scene "spheres"
2. In Scene View, move around the scene (with WASD and right-click)
3. Observe objects in Scene View
Expected result: lighting on objects do not flicker
Actual result: any camera movement causes object light flickers
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a6, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.0a5
Lighting window -> Lightmapping Settings -> Lightmapper -> Enlighten
Lighting window -> Realtime Lighting -> Realtime Global Illumination -> true
Object's material -> Advanced options -> Enable GPU Instancing -> true
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website