Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Animator's States start to flicker in Playmode, if Animator window is too small to display the active State
1. Open attached project "animatorbug.zip"
2. Open Test scene and press play.
3. Select "Cube" in the Hierarchy.
4. Open Animator window.
5. Make Animator window really small.
Actual result: States start to flicker.
Expected result: States are not flickering.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a2
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
- [Hub] Menu bar appears and developer tools become available after launching a second instance of Unity Hub