Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Animator's States start to flicker in Playmode, if Animator window is too small to display the active State
1. Open attached project "animatorbug.zip"
2. Open Test scene and press play.
3. Select "Cube" in the Hierarchy.
4. Open Animator window.
5. Make Animator window really small.
Actual result: States start to flicker.
Expected result: States are not flickering.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a2
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%