Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Animator's States start to flicker in Playmode, if Animator window is too small to display the active State
1. Open attached project "animatorbug.zip"
2. Open Test scene and press play.
3. Select "Cube" in the Hierarchy.
4. Open Animator window.
5. Make Animator window really small.
Actual result: States start to flicker.
Expected result: States are not flickering.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a2
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment