Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Animator's States start to flicker in Playmode, if Animator window is too small to display the active State
1. Open attached project "animatorbug.zip"
2. Open Test scene and press play.
3. Select "Cube" in the Hierarchy.
4. Open Animator window.
5. Make Animator window really small.
Actual result: States start to flicker.
Expected result: States are not flickering.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a2
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0