Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AnimatorControllerPlayable.PrepareFrame is called on culled animators
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. In hierarchy, expand Audience and notice that there are 400~ objects with their Animators set to "Cull Completely"
3. Open Profiler and enabled profiling
4. Run scene and, in profiler, find AnimatorControllerPlayable.PrepareFrame
5. Notice that there are 400 calls of PrepareFrame but only less than 20 objects are visible
Reproduced with: 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices