Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AnimatorControllerPlayable.PrepareFrame is called on culled animators
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. In hierarchy, expand Audience and notice that there are 400~ objects with their Animators set to "Cull Completely"
3. Open Profiler and enabled profiling
4. Run scene and, in profiler, find AnimatorControllerPlayable.PrepareFrame
5. Notice that there are 400 calls of PrepareFrame but only less than 20 objects are visible
Reproduced with: 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted