Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AnimatorControllerPlayable.PrepareFrame is called on culled animators
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. In hierarchy, expand Audience and notice that there are 400~ objects with their Animators set to "Cull Completely"
3. Open Profiler and enabled profiling
4. Run scene and, in profiler, find AnimatorControllerPlayable.PrepareFrame
5. Notice that there are 400 calls of PrepareFrame but only less than 20 objects are visible
Reproduced with: 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements