Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AnimatorControllerPlayable.PrepareFrame is called on culled animators
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. In hierarchy, expand Audience and notice that there are 400~ objects with their Animators set to "Cull Completely"
3. Open Profiler and enabled profiling
4. Run scene and, in profiler, find AnimatorControllerPlayable.PrepareFrame
5. Notice that there are 400 calls of PrepareFrame but only less than 20 objects are visible
Reproduced with: 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)