Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
AnimatorControllerPlayable.PrepareFrame is called on culled animators
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. In hierarchy, expand Audience and notice that there are 400~ objects with their Animators set to "Cull Completely"
3. Open Profiler and enabled profiling
4. Run scene and, in profiler, find AnimatorControllerPlayable.PrepareFrame
5. Notice that there are 400 calls of PrepareFrame but only less than 20 objects are visible
Reproduced with: 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process